A family business established in 1967 by my father John, the Wilson family has a vast accumulated knowledge and experience of maintaining, repairing and servicing English sporting guns. I have over 25 years’ experience working full time in the British Gun Trade.
I have provided gunsmithing directly for Holland & Holland and Holt’s Auctioneers and can offer professional services on all makes of guns:
- Barrel work:
- Dent removal
- Bulge repair
- Pitting removal
- Rib re-fixing on barrels
- Blacking and Browning
- Basic function test and assessment with written report
- Full service with action dismantle and clean
- Custom in-house manufacture of parts
- Boss single trigger specialist
- All woodwork undertaken including full refinish with oil polish as well as re-stocking.
- Guncase and leather work carried out to client specification, as well as making from new.
- Besoke engraving undertaken
- Re-proof work
Bespoke Guns made to order – Price on application